Leather Holster to Suit Clinos/Compass
Code: 1046$25.90 inc GST
- Leather holster to suit Suunto clinometers/height meters and KB-14 compass
- With belt loop on rear of holster
Haglöf EC II-D Electronic clinometer
To measure heights and inclination, and featuring distance calculation.
The Haglöf EC II-D is an easy to use field instrument that offers accurate measuring results on inclination and heights of objects, usually trees. This updated model also calculates the distance to the object with the help of trigonometry and a reference height.
Set a mark at 2 meters/6 feet on the tree stem, walk a distance approximately as far as the object's height, measure the angle to the base and then the angle to the mark. The calculated distance flashes in the instrument display. Proceed to measure the height and the result is presented to you in the display.
Precision results without calibration or maintenance.
Code: ECIID$454.25 inc GST
- Well-known product quality with appreciated accuracy results
- Three-button operation design
- Distance calculation with reference height
- Low battery consumption and internal display
- Instant result of inclination and height
- No more calculation errors or misreading of scales
THE INCLINATION TOOL FOR PROFESSIONALS
The Suunto PM-5 hand-held clinometers are used all over the world by foresters, surveyors, engineers, cartographers, geologists, miners and architects and many others to measure heights, vertical angles and slopes quickly, reliably and easily.
Code: PM5/360/PC$269.90 inc GST
- Scales for slope in degrees and %
- Accurate measurement of heights and slopes
- Optical reading of card for higher accuracy
Rubber cover can be used to protect all the different Suunto KB-14 and PM-5 models. The rubber cover is in yellow to make it more visible, and it is made of a saltwater and UV-resistant mixture of EPDM and natural rubber. Additionally, the rubber cover is easy to hold while wearing gloves.Code: SUUCOV$38.12 inc GST