Yale XTC Plus 12.5mm 16 strand
Outstanding abrasion resistance, handling characteristics and energy absorption. Half of the cover strands are of bright red extrusion dyed polyester, resulting in permanent colouration. White and bright red.Code: YALEXTC+From: $5.18 inc GST
Kask HP Plus Hi Viz Yellow Helmet with AS/NZS1801
The NEW KASK HP Plus fall protection helmet is designed for working at height and is particularly suited for rescue, industrial rope access, tree climbers and riggers. This helmet is certified to AS/NZS1801 Occupational Protective Helmets and CE EN 14052.
Features include the following:
Code: WHE21.221$198.50 inc GST
- Ten air intake valves help to keep your head cool
- Advanced shape of the inner shell promotes natural air flow
- Removable padded lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Washable padding is treated to inhibit bacteria growth
- High density ABS plastic shell withstands significant impact and wear
- Four-point chin strap is designed to decrease the risk of helmet loss in the event of a fall
- Quick dial system enables fast, efficient size adjustment
- A red ring on the chin strap enables the helmet to be attached to your harness
- External lamp clip system is compatible with all current style headlamp elastic bands
- Optional accessories include full face visors, half visors and ear muffs
ISC D4 Work/Rescue Descender - 10.5 - 11.5mm rope
The NEW D4 Work/Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam.
The D4 has a 240kg (500lbs) Working load limit which means it is suitable for two-man rescue, without the need for the creation of extra friction.
The handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360º making its use easier and simpler. The handle itself is made from aluminium rather than plastic and is coated in a specially chosen paint which provides extra grip. Cleverly, the handle rotation is accompanied by audible clicks which help the user identify the correct position of the handle.
For more information on what we, and many dozens of experienced industry users think is the best work/rescue descender in the world, download the datasheet and User Instruction Manual in the next tab.Code: RP880$285.00 inc GST