Clogger Altitude Boots
Chainsaw protective leather boots designed for arborists. With many features such as a grippy Vibram sole with well-defined heel, Class 2 chainsaw protection, rubber rand around boot, waterproof membrane and more these boots will take you to the top.
Certifications: CE EN ISO 20345, CE EN ISO 17249 - Class 2 (24m/s).
Available in sizes EUR 39-48
Code: FAR139From: $475.00 inc GST
- Chainsaw resistant to Class 2 (24m/s).
- Vibram outer sole; gives great grip when in the tree.
- Well-defined heel; makes these boots suitable for spikes.
- Kevlar midsole; gives increased underfoot protection while maintaining flexibility.
- "Air flow" system; reduces moisture build up in the show and keeps your feet at normal working temperature.
- Waterproof membrane; keeps your feet nice and dry while also not letting your feet get too hot.
- Rubber rand; glued and stitched rubber rand protects the outside of the boot from rubbing.
- Speed lacing system; ball bearing lacing system is sturdy and suitable for footlocking.
- Aluminium safety toe cap; keeps the weight down while still providing impact protection to the toes.
- Inner Sole; anatomically formed and cushioned foot bed is removable and can be washed.
- Heat, Oil and Slip resistant sole
ISC D5 Work/Rescue Descender - 12.5 - 13mm rope
The D5 Descender has been designed for use on 1/2" (12.7mm) rope. The D5 is EN12841:2006/C and is compliant with NFPA G and ANSI Z359.4:2013 and developed for the North American Fire & Rescue and Tower Climbing markets, which typically use 1/2" ropes.
The D5 is a double-stop device with an auto-lock function, which is activated whenever the operator releases the handle; and a panic-brake function, which is not overly sensitive in normal use. The D5 also has a double-locking safety mechanism. In addition to the locking button, the side plates are designed such that the plates cannot be rotated open, whilst under load, due to the position of the Karabniner.
The D5 is easy to attach/detach from the rope, without having to detach from the harness, therefore eliminating the risk of accidental dropping of the device. The D5 features a progressive cam action, which offers precise control during low or high speeds. The cam is made from high grade, solid Stainless Steel, for maximum durability, even in harsh environments, such as Geotech work.Code: RP885A1$320.70 inc GST
ISC D4 Work/Rescue Descender - 10.5 - 11.5mm rope
The NEW D4 Work/Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam.
The D4 has a 240kg (500lbs) Working load limit which means it is suitable for two-man rescue, without the need for the creation of extra friction.
The handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360º making its use easier and simpler. The handle itself is made from aluminium rather than plastic and is coated in a specially chosen paint which provides extra grip. Cleverly, the handle rotation is accompanied by audible clicks which help the user identify the correct position of the handle.
For more information on what we, and many dozens of experienced industry users think is the best work/rescue descender in the world, download the datasheet and User Instruction Manual in the next tab.Code: RP880$285.00 inc GST