Oregon 73EXL Chisel Chain
With every cut, your reputation is on the line.
That's why we've spent generations engineering the sharpest, fastest professional cutting systems in the world. Day in and day out, the PowerCut 70-Series EXL full chisel cutters help you power through timber with speed, efficiency, and precision. An upgrade to the popular LGX chain, 70-Series EXL features a more aggressive cutter geometry, lubrication improvements, and easier maintence.
Designed to maximize every cut, our proprietary cutter technology gives users a sharper, more durable cutting edge that provides increased cutting performance with less effort. We're constantly raising the bar, pushing ourselves to exceed the demands of the professionals who rely on us to make the job feel less like work.
Code: 73EXL025FTFrom: $43.88 inc GST
- Multi-axis grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- Reshaped cutters power through timber with speed, efficiency, and precision
- Designed to reduce the force applied by the operator
- Engineered to utilize the full power of today's high-output professional saws
- LubriTec™ keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
5 litres fuel mix, 2 litres chain bar oil.Code: 930-063$74.00 inc GST
The ISC Rope Wrench is a device that allows DRT (double rope techniques) to be performed whilst using a single rope. This is achieved by creating a bend above the climber’s hitch, which with the addition of the stiff tether creates a ‘contained doubled rope system’ that travels throughout the tree allowing for a level of consistency of friction, impossible to replicate in doubled rope climbing.Code: RP280From: $169.00 inc GST