ISC D5 Work/Rescue Descender - 12.5 - 13mm rope
The D5 Descender has been designed for use on 1/2" (12.7mm) rope. The D5 is EN12841:2006/C and is compliant with NFPA G and ANSI Z359.4:2013 and developed for the North American Fire & Rescue and Tower Climbing markets, which typically use 1/2" ropes.
The D5 is a double-stop device with an auto-lock function, which is activated whenever the operator releases the handle; and a panic-brake function, which is not overly sensitive in normal use. The D5 also has a double-locking safety mechanism. In addition to the locking button, the side plates are designed such that the plates cannot be rotated open, whilst under load, due to the position of the Karabniner.
The D5 is easy to attach/detach from the rope, without having to detach from the harness, therefore eliminating the risk of accidental dropping of the device. The D5 features a progressive cam action, which offers precise control during low or high speeds. The cam is made from high grade, solid Stainless Steel, for maximum durability, even in harsh environments, such as Geotech work.Code: RP885A1$320.70 inc GST
Ideal for low pruning of branches up to 45mm diameter.
Timbersaws loppers evolved from the combined research of leading foresters and individuals. Their expertise and knowledge were brought together to produce loppers which are recognised as industry leaders. The double action handle lever system combined with the design of the straight blade and curved blade gives you the best performance with the least amount of effort.Code: 22/560$177.10 inc GST
Clogger Altitude Boots
Chainsaw protective leather boots designed for arborists. With many features such as a grippy Vibram sole with well-defined heel, Class 2 chainsaw protection, rubber rand around boot, waterproof membrane and more these boots will take you to the top.
Certifications: CE EN ISO 20345, CE EN ISO 17249 - Class 2 (24m/s).
Available in sizes EUR 39-48
Code: FAR139From: $475.00 inc GST
- Chainsaw resistant to Class 2 (24m/s).
- Vibram outer sole; gives great grip when in the tree.
- Well-defined heel; makes these boots suitable for spikes.
- Kevlar midsole; gives increased underfoot protection while maintaining flexibility.
- "Air flow" system; reduces moisture build up in the show and keeps your feet at normal working temperature.
- Waterproof membrane; keeps your feet nice and dry while also not letting your feet get too hot.
- Rubber rand; glued and stitched rubber rand protects the outside of the boot from rubbing.
- Speed lacing system; ball bearing lacing system is sturdy and suitable for footlocking.
- Aluminium safety toe cap; keeps the weight down while still providing impact protection to the toes.
- Inner Sole; anatomically formed and cushioned foot bed is removable and can be washed.
- Heat, Oil and Slip resistant sole