DMM Hitch Climber Pulley - Rapide
DMM Hitch Climber Pulley Rapide
The DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Triple Attachment Pulley is an even more efficient version of our popular Hitch Climber Pulley. It combines a small three hole rigging plate with a pulley as before, but the pulley spins on a high efficiency roller bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
A deep grooved, contact sealed roller bearing gives maximium efficiency and minimal maintenance requirement.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger 'Hitch Climber' set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
More information on tree climbing applications can be found in 'The Hitch Climber's Guide to the Canopy' at www.treemagineers.com
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for specialist rigging applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- High efficiency roller bearing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Also available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability