Ascenders & Descenders
Rope Logic FIX Tether - Double Eye
Rope Logic's FIX Tether is the perfect choice for your Rope Wrench. At 26.5cm (10.5 inches) long, and made out of Neon Green 8mm Beeline, the FIX is wrapped in a composite material, making it more rigid than any other tether on the market.
Rope Logic's FIX Tether offers a small loop sewn into the tether for easy tending, and works well with the Hitch Climber-style pulley.Code: 39775$79.90 inc GST
The Patent Pending BuckGrab, Model 5004B, is the revolutionary new LAD (Length Adjusting Device) from Buckingham that incorporates a 90° twist in the eye of the CAM eliminating the need for a locking twisted cleavis. The BuckGrab has a secure closure provided by a nylock nut fitted with a split ring as an added precaution.
The BuckGrab is ideal for work positioning applications on 1/2” rope.Code: 5004B$151.57 inc GST
ART Spiderjack 3
Multifunctional, self-blocking rope control device for the running double rope. The running rope is directly in front of the climber so it is possible to pull and feed the rope very comfortably with one hand or hand over hand into the device. Turning it in the releasing position and pressing the thumb brake needs very little force. So speed regulation is very easy. This smoother handling allows for more convenience and safer feeling when using the speed control. The SpiderJack 3 has a secured locking position function. This gives a maximum of safety when working. The frame is made of high quality stainless steel, so the danger of failure is very low even under high stress.
The integrated swivel allows to turn and use the device always in the optimum direction. There is a pulley under the body. So the pull force from a deflected rope is smoothly absorbed in the device instead in the hand of the climber. It is not possible to place the cam erroneously in the wrong direction. The big replaceable wearing pin inside the rope channel allows for working with the device for many years.
SpiderJack 3 features:
- certified according to EN 358
- multifunctional device for ascending and descending with the running double rope
- for left and right handers
- two cams: for ropes with Ø 11 to 12 mm and Ø 12 to 14
- frame made of high quality stainless steel
- service life: 10 years
- minimum breaking strength: 22 kN
- working load: 200 kg
- using with a second person for rescue is allowed
- weight: 511 g
Spiderjack 3 ManualCode: ASJ3$635.95 inc GST
Now available for left and right foot.Foot mounted rope clamp. With the Pantin, footlocking may become a thing of the past.An energy saving device that is quick to clip on and off your climbing rope.120gCode: B02L$126.50 inc GST
Now available for left and right foot.Foot mounted rope clamp. With the Pantin, footlocking may become a thing of the past.An energy saving device that is quick to clip on and off your climbing rope.120gCode: B02R$126.50 inc GST
The ascension is used for climbing a fixed rope.Its chrome steel autolocking cam gives optimal grip on the rope and slides upward easily.The ergonomic handle is comfortable and gives maximum grip in the direction of the pull.196gCode: B17L$110.00 inc GST
The ascension is used for climbing a fixed rope.Its chrome steel autolocking cam gives optimal grip on the rope and slides upward easily.The ergonomic handle is comfortable and gives maximum grip in the direction of the pull.196gCode: B17R$110.00 inc GST
Same as B52 except can be installed on a rope without threading by removing the locking pin.
335gCode: B51$175.00 inc GST
Code: C47A$32.66 inc GST
Ascender for right or left foot which, when used in combination with a chest ascender, makes the rope ascent easier and faster. Ideal for tree climbing and working at a height.
Code: CTQUICKLFrom: $120.75 inc GST
- Equipped with a lever that keeps the device open, thus facilitating the insertion of the rope and preventing it from coming out.
- Cam/lever mechanism totally integrated in the body.
- Developer to grip also on dirty and icy ropes, thanks to the self-cleaning cam.
- Fully adjustable webbing for a correct positioning.
- Reinforcement on the lower side with a tubular webbing.
- Well balanced, it doesn't twist under load.
- Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm, 165g
HAAS® Velox Ascent System
Patented design improves on the already ingenious HAAS® Ascent System by giving you an additional 18" of bungee in the system for a total of 30"
Code: HVAS$255.62 inc GST
- Double tube system allows 30" of in-line bungee to be contained within the unit for over 30" of elongation
- Versatile ascent system has zero set up and can be used by multiple users without adjustment
- Snap is tied just above the ascender, extracting out up to 30" to eliminate any set up as well as any "dead spots" in the return action
- Designed to maximize friction reduction with a bungee that terminates at the top of the Velox, travels down the channel to the bottom where it wraps around a shiv with stainless steel sealed bearings inside a machined aluminum block
- Bungee returns up a second channel where it is tied to a snap
- Bungee is replaceable in under five minutes with no tools
- U.S. Patents #9,352,190 and #9,643,054; European Patent #2994202
The Lockjack allows for easy, comfortable double rope ascents and descents as well as uncomplicated belay and work positioning. It can be operated by the user in any position and does not have to moved manually. The gradual build up of the braking effect protects the user and his material against peak forces during abseiling or a fall. The Lockjack is exclusively designed and approved for double rope arborist climbing and rope access. (Carabiner not included.)Code: LKS-0W$469.90 inc GST