Forestry Pro Rangefinder
The Forestry Pro Laser Rangefinder from Nikon is a lightweight waterproof laser rangefinder excellent for forestry but also useful for hunting, hiking, sailing, surveying, and golfing. When the button is held down, the rangefinder is capable of measuring different distances in succession for up to 20 seconds. This multifunction unit features two measurement modes; First Target Priority Mode displays the range to the nearest target taken from multiple results obtained with a single measurement, Distant Target Priority Mode displays the range to the farthest target taken from multiple results obtained with a single measurement. The user-friendly interface, comfortable eye relief and high eyepoint, as well as dual displays make this rangefinder device a great tool for forestry or your next hunt, hike, or round at the golf course.
- Measurement range: 10-500 m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.
- In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
- First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject -- useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
- Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject -- useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes) but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
1. Actual (linear) Distance
2. Horizontal Distance
4. Height between two points
5. Three-point measurement
6. Unit of measure (m/yd.)
(No unit displayed for ft.)
7. Target mark ()
8. Laser irradiation ()
9. Battery condition
10. Distant Target Priority mode
11. First Target Priority mode
12. Angle 13.Distance
1. Measurement unit (m/yd./ft.)
3. Actual (linear) Distance
4. Horizontal Distance
5. Angle (º)
Measurement example (Three-point measurement: height between two points)
When three-point measurement is achieved, the height between points 2 and 3 is displayed on the internal LCD with Hor Hgt+Hgt2 (solid), and Hgt(2) and Ang(2) are shown on the external LCD. Points 2 and 3 can be reversed.
Measurement example (two-point height measurement)
When the measurement is successful, you see the height from the base to the top displayed on the internal LCD with Hgt+Hgt2 (solid).
For more information, refer to the external LCD.
"Base" and "Top" can be switched.Code: 61618$599.00 inc GST